Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The Expirement

Hey guys! In my G.T. class last week we had an assignment to explore one of apps that we have on the class computers. Its called Photoshop. We had to make up anything we wanted to do without any rules and information on how to use photoshop but it had to be appropriate.

Instead of just doing one project in Photoshop, I did three. Two of them were from what I new already and the other one was an animation that was tought to us by our teacher because he wanted to teach us a new way to explore Photoshop. On my first project I made a blend of four different photos into one photo. Then I grabbed another photo from the internet and then touched it up in photoshop. Finally I put the two photos together and filled in the rest of the page to make it better. This is my first finished project form Photoshop below to the right:

No comments:

Post a Comment