Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Lessons Learned

So far for our Hiki No project about the Drake Ohana, the most intresting part of the project to me was the work that we've got with the different angles and how we are able to work together as a team.

I think the biggest road block our team have had that we have handled so far was the schedules that we have after school. It took a long time to diside what day, time, and where we were going to do my brothers interview, because when I was available, then the other people in my group werent available that day, but then we just got it settled and everything worked out perfectly.

I think the most valuble part of filmaking is to be ready and prepared for anything such as camera not working right, mic. isnt working, mistakes of shooting and any mistakes of anything. The filmaking process would be at its best if we all look at the small things before shooting anything because the small things can make a BIG error for the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment