Wednesday, September 3, 2014

HikiNo Behind the Scenes


For my groups project idea, we are planning to do a profile story about the Drake Ohana, Mike Drake, Michael-Alan Drake, Emmsley-James Drake, and Kaylynn Drake( me and my family) about how and why we do fire knife dancing. The story is about us passing down the Samoan tradition and culture from generation to the other.

When the camera isn't rolling we will be discussing more things about how we should set the other shots for the other camera shots. There is no time for wasting time.

To help my team I can give options that I think would make the video even more better, I can help set up the cameras, and just see if they want me to do anything for them. The more we encourage and be there for each other, the more we will be come more of a team. Teamwork is everything!




No comments:

Post a Comment