Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Polar Panoramas

These are some of my examples of polar panoramas that I have created in my G.T. class.


In my G.T. class we had a project that was to make our own little worlds. It was called Polar Panoramas. To make this we had to first, choose a great spot to take pictures that had an interesting horizon line. Then, we had to make the horizon line straight and move in a 360 degree circle taking vertical shots with all pictures overlapped. After that we uploaded, edited, and organized photos in Adobe Bridge and Adobe Camera Raw. Then we started resizing and rotating the photos in a perfect square. After that, we flipped the photos upside down by going up to the menu options, image> image rotation> rotate 180 degree. Then the last step was to go up to the option menu and go filter> distort> Polar Coordinates & Edit! My little world looks so cool!

1 comment:

  1. Oooo Your blog is so cute! I love these Polar Panorama's! I especially like the one with the light house coming out of the land! Super creative

    ReplyDelete