Monday, February 24, 2014

Final Panoramas


Here are some of my final panoramas that I have created in my G.T. class. In the picture above is the panorama that I made out of school. In the panorama we have the light house in Lihue by the harbor. We also see the beautiful ocean and the mountains in the background. Below is a panorama that I made in my G.T. class. I took this panorama at my school, Kapa'a Middle School. For both of the panoramas, we had to take a 360 degree circle taking 10-15 vertical pictures. Then we went in adobe bridge and camera raw to edit the pictures. After that, we went into photoshop and merged all of the photos together which became these awesome and amazing panoramas.


3 comments:

  1. Your Panoramas look incredible! You did a great job hiding the seams in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a really good job on these panoramas, they are very vibrant and you can't tell where the seam is. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kaylynn:) How was you weekend? I miss talking to you:( Your blog is super cute and detailed.

    ReplyDelete