Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Proactive or Procrastination?



To me I believe that I am proactive. I think that I am proactive because when we are in teams for new projects in my yearbook class and there is a group that is falling behind, I take charge and help them go through their situations. I also am energetic, and driven into working hard and learning new things.
The level of my productivity relates to my amount of free time because on most of my free time I would be working and studying for quizes and also I would use it to practice on things in school and also for other activities that I am active in.

I think that if I could change my work habits it would be to work even harder on my free time and when others are not looking, because I know that even though I am productive, it still isn't enough. I would change it by taking my free time ability a little higher.

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of procrastination, have you finished your blog post for 7th period yet? I'm entering grades for 2nd quarter! Make sure you publish so that I can view your work :-)

    ReplyDelete