Thursday, April 10, 2014

Five Tips For

During the beginning of the school year my G.T. class and I had to do this video project called " Five Tips For..." My group, Wailana Makepa, Iris Murakami, and I, chose to do "Five Tips For Dancing Better." This project was really fun, but I think if we had a little bit more time it would have been "off the hook." If we did have a little bit more time I think the video would have been 10 times better. Like what my teach, Mr. Chris Sanderl, always says, " make it go from good, to great!"

Tip #1 Always add a facial expression no matter what!

Tip #2 Always have a good posture!

Tip #3 Always make your moves big!

Tip#4 When changing your moves and position in your routine,
try to make it look natural!

Tip #5 And remember....... ALWAYS HAVE FUN!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment