Friday, March 28, 2014

Final Photomantages


These are two examples of my photomontages. We made these photomontages because we learned about David Hockney's wonderful art works. We had to take multiple pictures of a location in a couple perspectives and put them together to create "Joiners". My first one, on the left was one of our practice ones which was taken at my school of a trash can with an beautiful hall way with amazing trees in the background. The other photomontage that I made was of my brothers truck with the beautiful sky and his really cool stickers that he created and put on his truck. After taking the pictures I put my raw, unedited, photos in Adobe Camera Raw and edited them. Finally I put them together and organized them in a way that made sense in Photoshop.

1 comment:

  1. WOW, I really like your photo montages! They look so cool, you must be proud! I also really like the layout of your blog. What has been your favorite project this year?

    ReplyDelete